The privacy of personal information is very important to AFC Heating and Cooling. We recognize our customers’ right to know what information is being collected and how that information will be used. To that end, the company has developed the following policy to help identify how information is collected, used, and disclosed.
Information We Collect About You
The type of information the company receives, collects and stores may vary based on how you use our site and our services. This information can include any information you enter on the website or provide by telephone or any other means, such as name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, HVAC equipment information, account status, and other related information.
The company collects personal information by lawful and fair means, and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual(s) concerned. Data and information collected will be relevant to the purpose(s) to which it will be used.
How We Use Information We Collect
Information is collected for the following purposes:
- To provide services related to the business of the company and otherwise conduct business with customers and prospective customers, including the collection of fees
- To be able to connect with customers and prospective customers with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non personal information, which may be used by the company or its’ service providers to provide and improve services
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
How We Protect Your Information
- The company will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks or SAS providers and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Changes and Modifications to this Policy